Examples of Topics:
- Strategy and change
- Strategic IQ
- Responsible Leadership
Featured Speaker with the Leigh Bureau
Examples of Seminars:
- 5 day program on Strategic IQ for Harvard Business School. The program, delivered in Europe and the USA, is open to qualified executives from many companies. It provides an opportunity for senior executives to discuss the challenges of building smarter corporations and share ideas with each other.
- Contributions on strategy and change on a number of other Harvard Business School Executive Development programs.
- Custom programs on strategic innovation on behalf of Harvard Business School for companies wishing to pursue a more tailored approach.
- Private client programs designed for specific needs and objectives.
Examples of Workshops:
- Creating strategic opportunities
- Developing strategy
- Turning strategy into action
Examples of Advisory Work:
- Top executive mentoring
- Advisory Board